The Alberta Palaeontological Society (APS) is
a non-profit organization founded in 1986 to:
- Promote the science of palaeontology through study and education.
- Make contributions to the science by:
- Responsible collection
- Curation and display
- Education of the general public
- Preservation of palaeontological material for study and future generations
- To work with the professional and academic communities to aid in the preservation and understanding of Alberta’s heritage.
Visit us on facebook!
FUNDRAISING FOR A FOSSIL DISPLAY AT MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY, CALGARY
Mount Royal's Land Exhibit near the East Gate Entrance
The MRU initiative is to raise funds for a display of extinct terrestrial vertebrate animals from the Cretaceous
of North America.
Download a copy of the proposal :
East Gate Entrance Land Fossil Display Fund Raising Proposal 2016
To donate or to request additional information about the display content, please direct your emails to Wayne Haglund at :
or call him at (403) 440-7238.
A tax receipt is available for donations.
"Guide to Common Vertebrate Fossils from the Cretaceous of Alberta"
Refer to the APS Book link on this website for cost, how to purchase a copy
and other details.
The book will also be available for purchase at our monthly meetings.
The following statements and disclaimers apply to the website of
the Alberta Palaeontological Society (APS) unless otherwise noted.